El Encanto de La Laguna: A Different Kind of Living
A story by InMexicoRead more
Turtle nesting season has begun in Los Cabos and we were lucky enough to see a turtle releasing her eggs and getting back into the ocean. A wonderful moment lived in one of San Jose del Cabo´s beaches.
Some FACTS about turtle nesting in Cabo:
- Turtles usually hatch 45 days after nesting.
- Baby turtle term sounds cute! But the correct term is "hatchling".
- The season lasts from August to early December.
- If you are walking down the beach and see sticks coming from the sand, that means a nest may lay there. So... Be careful!
- Hatchlings don´t have to be touched by hand. So if you are willing to experience a turtle release in Cabo, we recommend you to go with an association or organization capable of guiding you.
- The Leatherback Sea Turtle might grow to weight 2000 lbs.
- At El Encanto de la Laguna beach we usually have turtle nests every season and we gather owners and renters to have the experience of releasing them —guided by a professional.
Turtle nest at El Encanto de la Laguna beach.
that caters to those looking for a residential communityRead more
Answer these questions about how to buy a condo in Los Cabos and discover your best optionRead more
Why There Has Never Been a Better Time to Buy a House in Cabo Than Right Now!Read more
Spectacular Los Cabos Condos and a Beach Club Headline the Fresh OfferingsRead more